Field Sales Executive - Upcountry at DHL
Bachelor Degree /Tertiary Education or related work experience in related discipline and 2 years of experience in a related field
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The job holder is responsible for the revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face – to – face contact to provide a personal service
- Develop a monthly customer call cycle
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers as well as developing and existing accounts (retention & development).
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact by liaising closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Make decisions during negotiation with customers related to volume and discount levels as well as additional services offered. Discount according to agreed guidelines
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree /Tertiary Education or related work experience in related discipline and 2 years of experience in a related field
- Commercial minded
- Good Understanding of DHL Network
- Strong business acumen
- Building and managing partnerships
- Good one-one communication skills
- Strong planning skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured