We seek to recruit and fill the position of field sales person who must have proven experience in selling to Hardware’s and Wholesalers various wire products e.g. Chain Link, Barbed wire, gabion boxes, paint and cement and any other fast-moving commodities in this industry.
Candidates who meet these qualifications and have a hunger for selling are encouraged to apply.
Permanent after successful completion of probation period of 3 months
The job holder will be reporting directly to the Business Owner.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop a go to market strategy.
2. Identifies sales opportunities.
3. Sale products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective customers and recommending solutions.
4. Develop a plan for Customer Registration and Retention including gathering information, checking documents.
5. Calling/visiting customers to get orders.
6. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support
7. Develop and maintain sales activity reports file.
8. Confirm customer payments and follow up on payments not received
9. Identify needed product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
10. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
11. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
12. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1 Experience 3-5 years working in selling FMCG in the construction and finished wire products.
2 Diploma in or a related field.
1 Presentation Skills
2 Good Client Relationships,
3 Emphasizing Excellence.
4 High Energy Level.
5 Computer skills.
6 Good Negotiation.
7 Sales Prospecting Skills.
8 Meeting Sales Goals.
10 Team Player
11 Motivation for Sales