We are looking for passionate, self-driven and high impact people to join our company’s sales department.
The Field Sales Representative is to work closely with the Sales Manager and Business Development Manager to create maximum Sales Revenue based on the Company strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct selling of the company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
• Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue.
• Expanding market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the company products and services effectively to clients
• Achieve the set monthly sales target
• Generate qualified leads every month for the company.
• Ensuring all sales functions (leads, sales prospects and daily activity) are updated real time on the company system.
• Enforce timely and effective submission of Daily and Weekly Reports to Sales Manager.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Field Sales
• Additional sales experience in the construction industry is desirable
• Advanced interpersonal and customer service skills
• Must be energised, self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Working proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Able to read and interpret technical drawings
• Strong negotiating skills
• Able to negotiate with key decision makers
• Strong numerical skills
• Able to upsell on all company products.