- Close and convert new deals at a high rate
- Identify target markets for new prospects
- Cultivate new prospects within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple members simultaneously
- Maintain records of all clients and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them.
Field sales representative requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Business Management/certificate/diploma in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience
- Sound Knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiations and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Field work experience.