- Ensure all sales are closed through company M-pesa transactions.
- Manage 5 Field Sales Reps & 1 Community Representative.
- Achieve an average sales per field sales rep per month of above 60 sales on rolling 3 months average.
- Personally, achieve a minimum of 10 sales per month on a rolling 3-month average.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the sales channel process.
- 100% attendance and policy compliance absence monitoring and reporting for the team.
- Accurate and timely sales performance reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to capture individual performance, leads, route plans, competitor activities and forecasts.
- Candidates with supervisory level management with not less than 3 years of sales experience and 1 year of which should have been leading sales team of not less than 5 people.
- Relentless hands-on management of an area team to deliver (Coach, Mentor, Driver).
- Build and Manage High Performing relentlessly driven sales teams.
- Manage the people dynamics of such a high-pressure operation and lead to achieve the best performance possible from the team.
- Ability to motivate and support to drive performance.
- Hands-on, on the ground, in the Field. Not a desk job! Lead from the front and make sales.
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate. Tactical, scrappy and relentless.
- Experience selling home internet services in the field.
- Experience operating on the ground in informal communities.
- Must have “owned a team sales number”.
- Must have led and managed a team of at least 5 Field Sales people.
- Must have managed a team on the ground in the field.