The filling line operator will be responsible for operating and maintenance of the filling machinery in the bottling plant.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Jan 31, 2023
Our client is one of the most reliable manufacturer and supplier of carbonated soft drinks, energy drinks and bottled water in Kenya. With dedication to bringing unique, innovative flavors to the increasingly discerning world markets with eye-catching packaging and uncompromising taste, aims to reshape the soft drinks industry.
The company is currently seeking to recruit a filling line operator to be part of the team in the manufacturing plant in Nairobi that will deliver the set production goals and the overall company objectives.
The filling line operator will be responsible for operating and maintenance of the filling machinery in the bottling plant. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring seamless operations and high quality products within the required standards through quality and quantity checks activities.The role holder will also be responsible for the routine operational filling line functions.
1. Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
2. Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
3.Operates all filling line functions using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high-quality product in a timely manner.
4. Maintains the highest standards for product quality and service.
5. Ensures product information on container and lid is in accordance for correct product.
6. Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors quality appearance of containers.
7. Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into terminal for inventory control.
8. Diagnose causes of mechanical malfunctions of filling equipment and performs corrective maintenance
9. Recommend corrective actions to minimize rate of product defects.
10. Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree, Diploma or Certificate in Plant Operations, Mechanical Engineering or other relevant related field of study.
· Exposure and experience in operating machinery used in bottling plants, mainly food and beverages.
· Familiarity and working knowledge on how to operate tools, repair and preventive maintenance of machinery
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured