The successful candidate will work alongside the Finance Manager to ensure accurate and timely input of all transactions for the preparation of financial statements. The ideal candidate Must have at least 3 years’ accounting experience and exposure to JD Edwards.
• Perform day to day processing of financial transactions.
• Preparation and issuing of invoices.
• Assist with debt collection.
• Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions.
• Prepare all balance sheet reconciliations for the Finance Manager review.
• Prepare period end journals for prepayments, accruals, and depreciation.
• Ensure statutory deductions.
• Assist Finance Manager with day to day activities as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course.
• CPA (K).
• 3-4 years’ accounting experience.
• Must have experience working with JD Edwards.
• Must have Advanced Excel package skills.
• High proficiency in data organization, filtering, as well as combining functions.
• Proactive and customer focussed.
• Strong ability to organize work schedules.
• Efficient in communicating both orally and in writing with all levels of staff.
• Self-motivated with a ability to prioritize tasks and perform multiple duties simultaneously.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000 (Approx. 700 USD).
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 12th November 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***