We are looking for a Finance Analyst who has experience in Quantity Survey.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Position Title: Real Estate Financial Analyst
Sector: Real Estate Development & Investment
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Applications: Please send a Cover Letter
and Curriculum Vitae via "Apply Now Button"
About iJenga Housing
iJenga Housing is a Nairobi-based housing operator focused on development, investment and management of affordable housing in Kenya. iJenga Housing is focused launching a housing REIIT and the organization is supported by a world-class team of experts and practitioners from leading organizations. We are actively recruiting and looking for fun high calibre talent that enjoys working in teams.
1. Financial and commercial analysis of real estate investment opportunities, development projects, joint ventures and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
2. Responsible for collecting market research data, analysis and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market.
3. Responsible for conducting market research, including visiting buildings, calling brokers/owners and website research on key asset classes.
4. Responsible for developing real estate feasibility studies, including site details, highest and best use analysis, market research, financial analysis and program development, for developments
5. Responsible for financial modelling for real estate investment opportunities, new developments and update financial model throughout the development.
6. Engaging with key stakeholders to gather the necessary due diligence documentation for each project.
7. Support management, board and other key stakeholders with meetings, preparation of materials and reports.
8. Support operational, office and administrative activities.
Skills and Experience
1. 1-3 years experience in as a quantity surveyor with an interest in learning about real estate investment analysis and development management.
2. Strong MS Excel skills and good PowerPoint skills with a willingness to learn.
3. Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Prior exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets and interest in affordable housing.
6. Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, good commercial judgment.
7. Team player with good interpersonal skills.
1. Bachelor or Masters degree in Quantity Surveying.
2. Work experience in good firm demonstrating progressive experience and interest in the field.
3. Experience in or willingness to learn basic office administration.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured