Reporting to: The CEO
Roles and responsibilities
- Provides costing information for proposal budgets and trend analysis
- Supports the development and implementation of finance projects. Participates in working groups.
- Monitor bank and cash balances to ensure funds are available when needed and prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliations
- Identification and Management of risks exposure to the organization’s investments and offer advisory /recommendations
- Maintain financial records and support annual audits.
- Maintain basic administrative systems for the Society, including information resources, general filing, electronic filing, personnel records, contracts and leases, subscriptions, insurance, etc.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, management reports and narrative reports for the review by the board of directors
- Manage the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- Identify revenue opportunities for growth
- Sell Society products and services to members.
- Manage and monitor petty cash balances
- Any other duty assigned
Skills and qualifications
- Undergraduate degree (minimum), and CPA / ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, including a supervisory role
- Experience in financial management and reporting.
- Must have an Entrepreneurial & Customer-oriented mindset.
- Solution-oriented with a can-do and flexible attitude
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to use accounting software such as QuickBooks
- Ability to lead and work well within a team.