The ideal candidate will provide general accounting support to the CFO. Specific tasks allocated to this position include procurement and asset/store management. He/she must be computer literate and QuickBooks proficient.
• In compliance with the procurement policy, coordinate the procurement process: get quotes, raise IRFs, prepare LPOs.
• Coordinate the purchase of stationery, equipment and other supplies required for programmes.
• Ensure that deliveries received have been recorded, receipted and that inventory records have been updated by each department.
• Preparation of payment vouchers for approval by the CFO.
• Account payables management and reconciliation – facilitate timely payment of suppliers.
• Assist in filing statutory deductions, cash and bank reconciliation, and endure to date filing.
• Biannually update the fixed assets registers for TMT and carry out monthly inventory checks.
• Ensure that tools, equipment and machines are properly maintained and repaired regularly, and any necessary replacements are ordered in time.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Should have store management and procurement experience.
• CPA Part 1 is an added advantage.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and should pay attention to detail.
• Be computer literate.
Monthly Net Salary: Ksh. 30,000 - 40,000/= (Approx. 300 - 400 USD).
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Narok, Kenya.
Deadline: 24th October 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***