Our client is a social enterprise manufacturing and construction start-up company offering quality solutions in affordable housing construction and installation solutions. They are looking to hire a Finance Executive to join our finance department and manage the major reporting and reconciliation duties of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Finance Executive will have oversight of the monthly close, review journal entries, reconciliation, variances explanation, mentoring accountant, and handling special projects as assigned.
● Responsible for monthly close, preparing journal entries, reconciliation, and variance explanation.
● Timely preparations of the TB functions- ensuring all accounting transactions are performed correctly on time.
● Timely preparation of Cost accounting functions- Inventory reconciliations and signoff by relevant manager, Fixed Assets accounting.
● Enter transaction accurately in the accounting system
● Perform regular supplier invoices and payments reconciliation.
● Reconcile financial transactions every month, basically TB reconciliation.
● Validate and reconcile inventory and fixed asset accounts
● Prepare the monthly cash requirement for KKL based on different project pipelines.
● Liaise with the department head to collect data for preparing budget and forecast.
● Ensure data accuracy in QuickBooks
● Compare actual with a budget and determine the reason for the variances monthly
● Initial preparation year-end financial statement in readiness for the audit.
● Ensure weekly bank statements shared by CEO are properly reconciled with the bank statement
● Timely preparation of Staff expense reconciliation and analysis bimonthly or monthly, and forward to management for approval prior to posting in QuickBooks.
● Check cost center expenses and compare them against budget
● Count petty cash weekly
● Bachelor degree in accounting is required, Masters preferred
● Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in general or tax accounting, 3+ year experience in a manufacturing setup.
● CPA or ACCA certification A MUST
● Advanced knowledge of excel and familiar with Quick Books
● Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
● Knowledge in GAAP
● Expert in the computer ledger system
● Able to function in a team and possess the strong problem-solving skill
● Strong financial accounting experience and public accounting experience preferred
● Excellent communication and presentation skill is required
● Expert handling large ERP and reporting packages
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Finance Executive- Real Estate) by 2nd December 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured