Finance intern at African Population And Health Research Center (APHRC)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field; should have graduated in the last six (6) months
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Support the Payables Accountant in ensuring efficient, timely and accurate recording and payment processing in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective filing, archiving and record keeping system- both paper and electronic.
- Assist in bank reconciliation and verification of the vendor balances in the system.
- Assist in the organization and preparation of biweekly meetings which includes preparation of biweekly reports and taking of minutes.
- Assist in supporting annual audits by retrieving the sampled documents.
- Assist in ensuring proper documentation of payment vouchers and all other supporting documents.
- Assist in the thorough review and verification of all transactions at point of entry by ensuring appropriate purchase order matching, credit terms and adherence to appropriate authorization and budget confirmation and clearance.
- Support in the effective running of daily financial activities of APHRC.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field; should have graduated in the last six (6) months.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Wed 31st May, 2023 12:00:00 AM
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured