EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT ALL SAINTS' CATHEDRAL- NAIROBI
All Saints' Cathedral (ASC) Nairobi is the National Cathedral of the Anglican Church of Kenya and the Diocesan Cathedral of All Saints' Cathedral Diocese in Nairobi. Our mission is to transform people through the Word of God. In order to achieve our mission. we are looking for an innovative. forward-thinking and experienced individual to fill the position of Finance Manager. This position will report to the Provost.
The overall purpose of this position Is to provide strategic leadership and management oversight in the Finance Department and to ensure effective business and financial planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including development of policies, systems, processes that would safeguard the financial resources, enhance the financial performance and contribute to the attainment of the Cathedral's strategic objectives.
Qualifications. Skills & Experience Required
The ideal candidate should:-
• Have a Bachelors' Degree in a business-related field
• Be in possession of professional accounting qualifications
• Have a masters degree in a business related field, MBA will be an added advantage.
• Be a member of the Institute of Certified Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) in good standing.
• Be a committed Christian
• Be proficient in the design, implementation and use of digital information systems
• Be Proficient in accounting software and have ability to work Independently as part of a team.
• Have a minimum of ten (10) years' relevant experience. with at least five (5) years at a senior level.
If your qualifications and experience matches this exciting opportunity. please submit your application and detailed CV together with copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and names of three referees to:
All Saints' Cathedral Nairobi
P.0 Box 40539-00100
or via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped at our offices by 3rd December 2021.
All Saints' Cathedral is an equal opportunity employer