Responsibilities for Finance Manager
• Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
• Develop Company Budgets, financial plans, and long-term business plans of ABCO Company.
• Ensure compliance with ABCO financial policies and procedures.
• Reporting to management and board of directors, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Review, monitor and manage budgets and financial plans.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risks and unnecessary expenses.
Required Qualifications for Finance Manager:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting;
• CPA or ACCA Qualification
• 5-8 years of experience in Finance Management and Financial Analysis
• Ability to analyze data and interpret into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with management and business stakeholders
• Excellent business analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent Knowledge of Accounting ERP Software such as Odoo, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials.