A dynamic, Security Company based in Juba is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for managing the delivery of comprehensive financial management services to the company, and proactively advise on best practice, taking a hands-on role in implementation. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the Security Sector.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Manage the delivery of comprehensive finance service to the company.
• Develop financial structures, systems, policies, and reporting procedures.
• Preparation and delivery of high-quality financial reporting and analysis.
• Implementing and streamlining of Financial Reporting processes.
• Enhancement and maintenance of effective internal controls.
• Responsible for the development of the budgeting and financial forecasting tools and analysing previous business trends.
• Maintain awareness of and compliance with international, national, and local tax laws.
• Management of audit preparations and processes.
• Ensure confidentiality and data protection.
• Influence organisational design and development in a financial context.
• Advise and guide industrial and financial relations.
• Provide a comprehensive monthly report to the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
• Execute the responsibilities of a Finance Manager according to lawful and ethical standards.
• Maintains the highest levels of professional standards and personal discipline.
• Provide support in other areas of the accounting, finance, and administration function, as required, and as directed by Senior Management.
• A degree in finance management is required.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in an equivalent Finance Manager position.
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in Finance roles.
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist
• Proven competence in developing and maintaining financial reporting and systems.
• Proven experience in financial management for a large organisation.
• Strong financial, accounting, leadership, and managerial skills.
• Strong ability to implement and monitor internal controls.
• Extensive reporting capability.
• Team manager and player.
• Good communicator, planner, and organiser.
• Finance and tax planning skills.
• Proficient in ERP System
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work towards high accuracy.
Monthly Net salary: Ksh. 500,000 – 600,000/= (Approx. 5,000 USD – 6,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications
Deadline: 30th June 2022
Position Level: Senior Management
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget