Our client, a company that specializes in performance improvement is looking to recruit Finance Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
The primary role of the Finance Manager is to create value by establishing and maintaining prudent financial practices that ensure sustainable profitability of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for formulating and executing a finance strategy to grow the business profitably through effective leadership of the Finance functions of the business. The ideal candidates Must have 7 years working experience in a Finance managerial capacity.
• Provide financial advice by understanding business operational issues, applying financial principles & practices as well as developing recommendations to management
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Regularly have measures in place to ensure that the finance function is in line with the company vision, mission & corporate strategy.
• Drive measurable cost management initiatives throughout to ensure prudent use of financial resources & increased profitability.
• Maintain a current, realistic & profitable pricing structure for all programs that is aligned to the company strategy.
• Keep abreast with updated financial regulations & accepted practices.
• Maintain a safe, healthy & profitable investment portfolio for the company with regular updates to management on the investment’s environment.
• Prompt and accurate posting of source documents on the accounting system.
• Preparation & regular update of books of accounts on the accounting module.
• Preparing monthly tax & statutory payments returns, i.e., PAYE, VAT, Withholding taxes.
• Preparation of weekly & monthly suppliers’ payments through an organized schedule approved by a Director.
• Monthly payroll processing & payment of staff salaries as well as prompt payment of any payroll deductions.
• Perform weekly bank reconciliations & ensure timely review by the Director.
• Prepare & share with the Director weekly reports of accounts receivables, payables, bank, sales & investments status.
• Observe variance reports, trends & provide recommendations for correction of material variances.
• Conduct Key Ration analysis and benchmarks and make well considered recommendations
• Develop fortnightly cash flow forecasts to assist management in planning for future receipts & expenditures
• Conduct weekly updates of all sales activities and statistics using their online systems for each franchise.
• Bachelor’s degree in a finance/business related field.
• Must have CPA or ACCA qualification.
• Must have at least 7 years working experience in a finance managerial capacity.
• Experience working with systems in a busy environment
• Knowledge and competence in working with key financial applications such as QuickBooks, SAGE etc.
• Presentation skills and comfort in engaging with senior leaders and the Board.
• Mitigation of financial risk by ensuring 100% statutory compliance.
• Understanding our business intimately to drive financial excellence.
• Proactive contribution to revenue generation and profitability through insightful recommendations arising from financial analysis.
Monthly Gross salary: Ksh. 210,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th Aug 2022
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured