Position: FINANCE MANAGER -MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE (AVAILABLE IN DJIBOUTI)
Employer: A LEADING FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN DJIBOUTI
Ref No: SGK-FM-011-2020
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• University degree in accounting/finance or other related field. CPA -K, ACCA, CA, CIMA qualified.
• Must be willing to relocate to Djibouti immediately.
• At least 5 years working experience as a finance manager in a manufacturing company preferably in cooking oil and plastics.
• Experience of ERP systems such as sap and tally are necessary.
Salary: KSHS. 250,000 - 300,000 (NET SALARY) PLUS FREE HOUSING AND MEDICAL COVER
• Finance manager is responsible and accountable for all finance and accounting functions of the company, including budgeting and forecasting and reporting of financial results.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE;
1. Lead the budget and forecasting process.
2. Manage all funding and financial support negotiations and discussions with banks to ensure that the company banking operations are performed correctly, efficiently and in accordance with the company needs and requirements.
3. Building and leading a skilled finance and accounting staff and assuring that the function remains fundamentally excellent and attracts and retains top professional talent.
4. Follow and comply with international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and comply with the country company laws and statutory guidelines.
5. Ensure the reliability and the financial reporting integrity.
6. Ensure tax compliance and other statutory compliance in accordance to country regulations.