• You have successfully managed the day-to-day accounting of an expanding company before and have established flawless financial processes, insightful reports and great controls.
• You will have a small team to manage and be reporting directly to the CEO. You’ll be responsible for having on time and correct reports ready any time and per schedule for the CEO and external organizations.
• You’ll ensure everything from debtors, creditors, payroll to project costing, and reporting is completed 100% correctly, on or ahead of time.
• This role will be tough, demanding, and require a person who will take ownership and accountability over the result of their role. You should possess a degree in a Business related course, be a CPA finalist and have at least 4 years of work experience.
• In return for your results, you have the opportunity to build your team and grow with a successful and rapidly expanding start-up company.
If you know this is a role you would succeed in, please visit the following link:https://cutt.ly/YEJ0zGk or click the "Apply Now Button". to submit your application.