Finance Officer Associate
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
They are seeking to hire a Finance Officer Associate to develop steel business sales and to support Nairobi Office in the running of the accounting functions
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Industry: Trading & Investments
Gross Salary: Ksh 80,000
Our Client is a trading and investment company. They are seeking to hire a Finance Officer Associate to develop steel business sales and to support Nairobi Office in the running of the accounting functions.
• Plans, directs, and controls accounting and financial operations.
• Ensure that accurate records are kept by standard practices.
• Establishes budgets, forecasts future cash flows, provides periodic financial analysis
• Monitors budget performance, expenditure control.
• Liaise and follow up with suppliers to request for invoices for payment for goods and services consumed, and confirm posting accuracy for all the supporting documents such as LPO and Delivery notes.
• Maintain a petty cash expenditure schedule in the format provided by the Company.
• Ensure that cash purchase control is reconciled against payments on daily basis.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments on SAP on a daily basis.
• Maintain finance and accounting files and records on daily basis.
• Prepare the monthly payroll.
• Prepare VAT online return by 16th of every month.
• Prepare NSSF, NHIF, and PAYE returns by 5th of every month.
• Ensured all assets including Inventories are recorded, accounted for in conformance to company and donor requirements and standards.
• Perform any other duties that may be allocated to you by the Head of Office.
• Bachelor of Commerce – Finance.
• At least 3 years’ experience.
• CPA K or equivalent qualifications.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Experience using SAP financial software.
• Knowledge of financial regulations.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Sharp time management skills.
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
• Well understanding on foreign culture.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Highly motivated and dynamic.
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to set goals and develops action plans.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Officer Associate) to us before 10th March 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured