Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services to both individual and corporate clientele
• Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
• Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
• Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
Required profile for job ad: Financial Advisor Savings & Investments
Qualifications, Skills and Ability Requirements
• Bachelor's degree / Diploma or relevant professional qualifications in areas such as education, marketing with a strong flair for sales-passion
• Minimum KCSE grade C
• Minimum Age- 25 Yrs
• Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession will be an added advantage;
• Highly networked and adopt at connecting with people;
• Prior experience in selling life or investments will be a definite advantage.
• Professional certification in insurance is an added advantage
• Good working knowledge of financial markets and financial products
• Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
• Remuneration is a highly rewarding Commission based structure.
Candidates who meet the above requirements and wish to join us, can apply and submit their CV.