Kenya Orient Life Assurance is urgently seeking to recruit Financial Advisors in our Mombasa Branch
• To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
• Achieving personal goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
• Preparing and presenting competitive quotations to prospects.
• Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
• Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with existing customers;
• Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
• Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
• Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
• Holders of Diploma in a Business related course, COP certification will be an added Advantage
• Must be aged 23 years and above
• Excellent communication, presentation skills and Digital savvy, self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset and passionate, willing to maximize earnings growth year on year with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits
• Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired.