We are revolutionizing the way international shopping, shipping and deliveries are done. We are hiring a financial Analyst who will prepare various accounting and financial reports. To excel in this role, you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
1.Ensure daily updates of QuickBooks with transactions from all sources - bank accounts
2. Reconcile payments made on the admin backend with payments received in: iPay, Bank, Deposits – Checks, cash etc
3. Execute concierge purchase requests within 15 minutes from when notified
4. Follow up on purchases made daily until shipped to ensure no processing issues, cancellations, etc.
5. Create customer invoices in a timely manner for prompt payment of fees due 6. Create receipts for delivered items or payments
7. Follow up on invoices within 2 business days from when issued to ensure they are paid or send reminders
8. Review periodically to ensure that all payments received via third party payment processors are what are being deposited into our accounts. Amount received (- Processor fees) = Amount Transferred = Amount deposited into the account.
9. Work with all third-party payment processors to resolve payment issues in a prompt manner and create an internal ticket to track until resolved
10. Ensure company obligations are met with all regional and national institutions.
11. Ensure all utility payments, leases, loans, insurance policies are paid on time to avoid penalties
12. Prepare budget for current year and subsequent years. Budgets should be ready no later than the start of the first week of the new year. A preliminary budget should be ready by November of the previous year for management review
13. Ensure only fully paid items are those that are delivered.
14. Provide monthly reporting to include but not limited to the following: a. Amount of money collected in concierge fees b. Amount of money collected as duty c. Amount of money received under AM, LD, OP, SAP, BFM service areas d. Amount spent on shipping e. Amount spent on customs duty
15. Generate weekly reports on how much was paid on the admin end and how much is en route to the banks or already made it to the bank to ensure they match (admin and settled transactions match, less the fees).
16. Track employee purchases for which payments are outstanding
17. Track loans given to employees and payroll deductions
18. Ensure all employee and contractors are paid no later than the 25th of each month
19. Develop a system to effectively track outstanding member payments
20. Generate weekly reports to verify transactional entries – P&L and Balance Sheets, etc.
21. Monitor bank account transactional activities to minimize or eliminate unnecessary fees
22. Ensure financial projections for income are exceeded while expenses are minimized
23. Identify company activities that are unprofitable, yields little profits and suggest measures to put in place to mitigate them
24. Identify wastes and cut costs
25. Spearhead the deployment of our membership program by the end of the first quarter and work with the operations team to ensure its patronage
26. Find ways to continuously increase our profit margin
27. Complete payment tracker report for every shipment within 2 days of arrival
29. Ensure funds are always available to facilitate quick shipments of imports and exports along with necessary customs and clearing fees.
1.Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, economics or related field.
2. Understanding of accounting principles, both domestic and international
3. A commitment to excellent customer service.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
6. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
7. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
8. Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
9. Able to work with little to no supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured