The ideal candidate MUST be a recent graduate with a love of numbers and data, must be very skilled in Excel, and wants to get involved in the Investment world.
• Analyzing the market.
• Assisting in due diligence of potential portfolio companies.
• Financial Modelling and forecasting
• Returns analysis & project tracking.
• Assist in Financial Planning & Analysis processes.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, actuarial science, or equivalent
• Highly computer literate – Ms Excel.
• Self-confident and conscientious.
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
• Good organisation skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 (Approx. 500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th October 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience