Chief Executive Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties
• The list below is not exhaustive. The responsibilities and duties of this job are:
• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
• Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the Management team.
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management, external partners and stakeholders.
• Reviewing all formal finance, Human Resource and Information Technology related procedures.
• Performing risk management by analyzing the Group’s liabilities and investments. Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
• Controlling and evaluating the Group’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
• Ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the Group’s operations. Supervising all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.).
• Ensuring compliance with the law and company’s policies.
• Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Minimum 5-6 Years Experience as a Financial Controller/CFO/Finance Director
Chartered Accountant/ACCA/CPA Qualifications
Salary KES 300,000 – 350,000 Gross dependent on experience.