Industry: Training Centre
Contract Type: Consultancy
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a research, training and consultancy firm here in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek to hire a Financial Management Training Consultant to design and deliver training workshops in Healthcare Financial Management both in-person and virtually.
• Develop the training program in consultation with the training coordinator and in line with the client’s needs
• Design and develop the training materials, tools and the appropriate methods
• Advice in advance on specific content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery
• Apply the appropriate training approaches to facilitate the training as per the agreed training program
• Keep track of the participant’s learning point during the training
• Provide technical support in other relevant consultancy assignments
• Will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue sharing model.
Skills & Qualifications
• Master’s Degree or higher qualification in Finance
• At least 5 years work experience in financial management in a healthcare organization
• Excellent knowledge and practical skills of the financial management functions
• Proven experience in coordinating and facilitating financial management training events for middle to top level management officials
• Knowledge of project management fundamentals
• Experience in employing adult learning and participatory training techniques
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with participants from diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Financial Management Training Consultant) before Friday 22nd October 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.