The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound
business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
· Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
· Maintain the financial health of the organization.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
· Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
· Proven experience as a Financial Manager
· Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
· Proficient user of finance software
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
· BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Qualified Candidates are asked to send their updated CV