The successful candidate MUST have an excellent background in designing financial models in infrastructure projects such as renewable energy, water and transport. He/She will be responsible for assessing the financial profitability of investment opportunities and projects.
- Analyse the commercial structure and associated terms of Organisation involvement in a project.
- Design bankable financial models and structure them to allow easy analysis or scenarios, sensitivities and risk.
- Assess the financial profitability of investment opportunities and projects from an accounting and cash perspective.
- Support discussions and interaction with debt and equity providers.
- Building financial models that use both historical data & industry metrics to create an insightful forecast.
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring the investment case for continuing development of a project.
- Assessing market appetite on entry or exit of an investment.
- Quality assuring financial models & providing guidance/support to the investment & business development teams.
- Support in process improvement.
- Must be a graduate in a finance-related field.
- Must have a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or CFA.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working designing financial models.
- Must have worked in sub -Saharan Africa.
- Excellent background in Infrastructure
i.e. renewable energy, water and transport.
- Excellent track record in analysing data and produce reports.
- Hands-on experience working with excel up to VBA.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- A can-do attitude and a natural self-starter.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive remuneration depending on individual skills & experience.
Position level: Upper Mid Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Kenya or U.K.
Deadline: 10th August 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***