Position: FINANCIAL SERVICES ACTIVITIES (FSA) MANAGER (FOR A DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY IN MT. KENYA AREA)
Employer: A MEDIUM SIZE DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY IN MT. KENYA AREA
Ref No: SGK-FSA-MANAGER-11-2021
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
Town: MT. KENYA AREA
Requirements: BACHELORS DEGREE IN FINANCE/ACCOUNTING/BANKING OR RELATED FIELD. AT LEAST CPA II OR CPA -K.
Experience: AT LEAST 5 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN A BANKING, MICRO-FINANCE ENVIRONMENT OR SACCO SOCIETY.
Salary: KSHS. 75,000 - 95,000 PLUS OTHER COMPANY BENEFITS
Duties: Financial services activities (FSA) manager reports to the general manager and will perform the following duties:-
· Maintain adequate liquidity reserve in accordance with rules and regulations.
· Ensure development, growth of the business and general performance of the institution by establishing and implementing strategic plan.
· Work closely with the senior manager's team to the industry and regulatory standards.
· Oversee mobile banking services. Develop and implement innovative ventures that are profitable to the institution.
· To oversee member recruitment activities and review of innovative products and services.
· To oversee credit function and ensure minimum default levels are controlled.
· Oversee administrative functions in the headquarters as well as branches to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
· Ensure risks are identified and established strong mitigation measures.
· Plan for timely payment to member.
· Oversee daily deposit in the commercial bank.
· Keep custody of cheque books and being responsible to initiate all payments.
· To oversee the growth and development of the institution to the next level.
· Any other duties assigned from time to time.