Kinetic Technology Ltd, is a Kenyan based technology company established in 2007 mainly focusing on Enterprise Software solutions. We are a Microsoft partner and are highly focused on providing Microsoft Dynamics based business solutions. As part of our value addition offerings, we implement mobile and web based solutions that integrate to our enterprise software.
Some of our client include Airline companies, major Government organizations, Non-Governmental organizations, Fast Moving & Consumer Goods (FM-CG) companies, Leading Universities, Manufacturers, Oil & Gas clients, Supply Chain and Logistics companies among others. Our clients have a presence across the East African region.
We are a progressive, and innovative Software Company and we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver solutions that meet current market needs and client expectations. To enable us continue on this journey, we are keen on making talent additions to our projects team.
- As a member of the project team you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful software system implementations.
- The core of this job is to work with clients to design, configure and maintain software systems and you will be responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients throughout the implementation process
- Ability to confidently and persuasively carry out software system presentations, highlighting the capabilities of the system
- Assist Product Manager with application issue resolution and change management.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the utilization of the solution and enhancing the acceptance of the ERP system
- Responsibility to effectively train the end users on efficient use of the solution and provide ‘tips and tricks’
- Communicating and Solving issues and project tasks with appropriate personnel
- Work with internal project manager, development team and system architect to design and build quality software solutions
- Will work with internal teams to analyse, and document software solution requirements
- MANDATORY: A degree in an Accounting biased course e.g. BCOM, Economics
- Minimum of B+ in K.C.S.E or equivalent grades in equivalent qualifications
- MANDATORY: Previous experience with ERP software systems or having worked day to day with ERP software systems in an accounting/finance role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Project Management and Implementation methodologies e.g. Agile, PMP, will be a plus
- Candidate must have sat CPA or ACCA examinations, completion or full certification is not a must
Required Personal Attributes
- Must be a good communicator, both written and verbal communication
- Critical, Creative and Analytical thinker, have the ability to deduce problems and design optimal solutions
- Be a quick learner, have a curious mind and an ability to self-manage
- Have a high level of personal standards, work ethic, dedication, integrity, motivation, organization
- Ability to work with a team player and be emotionally well balanced