No canvassing, phone calls, walk-ins or direct emails. All applications should be submitted through BrighterMonday.
• Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
• Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
• Complete electronic and/or hand-written inspection reports in a timely manner.
• Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
• Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
• Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
• Service and test firefighting equipment.
• Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
• Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
• Must be a holder of Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electronic Engineering
• Display a positive attitude to fellow team members and clients.
• Willingness and ability to be a team player.
• Ability to focus and complete assigned tasks and prioritize when given multiple tasks.
• Organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented abilities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and follow through
• Maintain client privacy and personal professionalism at all times.