A BRITISH FIRM IN SAUDI ARABIA IS IN NEED OF FIREFIGHTERS NFPA 1001 standard for technical rescue personnel NFPA 1002 standard for fire fighter professional qualification 3 years’ experience in same field &driver; operators with heavy driver license
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Responding to emergency calls: Respond to various emergency situations, including fires, hazardous material incidents, medical emergencies, and traffic accidents.
- Conducting fire and safety inspections
- Performing firefighting operations
- Providing medical assistance
- Participating in training and drills
- Maintaining equipment and vehicles
- Conducting community education and outreach
- Participating in physical fitness routines
How to apply
Fire Chief and Fire Captain to apply under different salary range
All applicants MUST have a passport, driving license and certificate of good conduct
CV to be drafted in word format and a photo attached then sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training certificate to be attested by FIRE DEPARTMENT
Application deadline is Tuesday 14th Nov
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.