Job Location; Abyei, South Sudan
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in Property Physical Inspection and Verification of assets and equipment owned by the company under the direct supervision of the Property Management Cell within the Performance Management Unit
• Prepare Physical and Inspection verification forms in both electronic and paper formats
• Support the Impairment test and review of organization assets and equipment
• Support the identification of organization Inventory items not serviceable and ready for the write-off and disposal process
• Assist in the High Value inventory stock counting
• Assist in the serialization and codification analysis process of the company properties
• Support in the electronic tracking of the company properties.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Trade certificate or University degree in relevant field
• At least 7 years of experience managing company fixed asset or in a related position
• Having Fixed Asset knowledge
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted