CONTRACT TYPE: CONTRACT
AGE: 25 YEARS AND ABOVE
GENDER: MALE /FEMALE
WORK LOCATION: NAIROBI
Duties and Responsibilities of the successful candidate
• Maintain all spares/replacement records for the company fleet;
• Maintain all service records;
• Maintain all licenses related to the vehicles;
• Plan/coordinate vehicle inspection, speed governor and other relevant licenses;
• Track Fleet movement via an online application and submit various reports;
• Prepare daily inspection reports of vehicles;
• Track and report vehicle misuse and other misdeeds by drivers.
• Degree /Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution;
• Must have at least (1) one year work experience in a busy workshop/transport company dealing with motor vehicles;
• Computer literate in excel and data base access;
• Trustworthy and accountable.
Skills and experience.
• Excellent record keeping skills/filing/tracking;
• Excellent report writing skills;
• Planning and organising skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Good customer service excellence skills.
Monthly Salary - Kshs. 30,000 to Kshs. 40,000