Fleet Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a database of truck and driver information
• Schedule fleet maintenance and repairs
• Prepare daily & monthly truck performance and production reports
• Prepare daily truck movement and production report
• Responsible for Driver motivation and discipline.
• Manage Journey sheets, Operations Fueling.
• Fleet management and productivity, ensuring maximum output.
• Manage operations mileages expenses and local purchase order
• Coordinate with Admin Manager to ensure renewal of all licenses, insurances, permits etc in time.
• Functional contact with the workshop manager & stores in charge in regards to fleet maintenance
• Ensure implementation of E.H.S programs for drivers and trucks.
• Timely status update on fleet book i.e. driver call ups & notification
Fleet Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree/diploma in supply chain management or a related field preferred
• 2 years of experience in a fleet management role
• Time-management and organizational skills
• Computer proficiency