1. Vehicle Service Management- tracking and ensuring service is done on time for the fleet.
2. Maintain Spare part stocks, costing and Monitoring
3. Handle Breakdown with efficiency not to inconvenience client.
4. Liaison with authorities in incident management e.g. police.
5. Data Entry of all records on MS Excel.
6. Regular reporting to be sent to the director
7. Ensure all motor vehicles comply with statutory requirements.
8. Ensuring absolute function ability of fleet- from mechanical to cosmetic.
9. Scheduling of the vehicles and assigning to clients.
10. Ensure that the company fleet is maintained to the level that meets more than statutory requirements.
11. Manage the fleet of vehicles to ensure Zero accidents both on the roads and yards, fuel efficiency and proper vehicular general maintenance.
12. Keep record and make proper filing of vehicle licensing and registrations,
13. Oversee fleet maintenance, schedule for repairs and schedule for annual inspection,
14. Solve problems by coordinating with insurance company, leasing company and administration office if company car accident is occurred,
1. A minimum of a diploma in Logistics, Accounting or a Business related course and its equivalent.
2. 5-10 years’ logistics or general transportation experience at a Supervisory or management role with a busy transportation company.
3. Proven work experience in fleet management, distribution, logistics or vehicleing business highly desirable.
4. Prior experience managing teams is required.
5. Able to influence and work with client organizations at a senior level.
6. Able to offer solutions for different scenarios.
7. Professional attitude and appearance.
8. Process driven.
9. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with internal and external client
10. Well written and spoken English and Kiswahili
11. Proficiency in reporting tools- like MS Excel, Outlook.
12. Outstanding organizational skills
13. Vehicle mechanics knowledge.
14. Exceptional Interpersonal skills
15. Have a valid Driving license(s),
Salary KES 60,000 Negotiable based on experience