JOB REF: HRM/7/5/2020: FLEET & OPERATIONS OFFICER
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Develop and/ or review and implement a fleet management policy and procedures.
• Develop and implement a fleet repair and maintenance plan/schedule/strategy.
• Provide a budget for repairs and maintenance.
• Manage the fleet management system.
• Develop an efficient delivery route plan, assign duties to drivers and monitor usage.
• Develop and implement an internal security policy and procedures.
• Investigate security related incidences, threats and prepare recommendation reports.
• Ensuring security of the premise.
• Prepare cost analysis and periodic management and operational reports on fleet.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, accounting, operations management or its equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a busy operations department handling fleet.
• Valid Driving license.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• Basic knowledge of modern vehicle operations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• In – depth understanding of fleet and operations.
• Ability to schedule a group of driver's.
• Great organizational skills.
• Incredible time management skills.
• Ability to analyze large sets of data and draw conclusions.
• Excellent attention to detail.