- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints
- Analyze user needs and design software based on specifications.
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve overall performance.
- Oversee and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming
- Oversee and assist with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications
- Gather and evaluate user feedback in order to improve software for better usability.
- Design databases for specific application areas
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems to support required applications
- Provide advice on software maintenance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer (Required)
- Advanced Flutter development experience
- Mobile development experience and strong knowledge with both, iOS and Android
- Excellent knowledge with Xcode and Android Studio
- Proficiency with Mobile programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, and Java