Our client are growers and processors of dried tropical fruits, vegetables, chilies and other spices. They are looking for a hands-on and dedicate Sales Executive to be responsible for penetrating and promoting their new products in the Kenyan market.
1. Responsible for stock inventory, sales, collection.
2. Responsible to penetrate the Market and achieve the sales target monthly basis,
3. He should have knowledge to develop go to market strategy for proper customer services.
4. Maintain DSR report on daily basis and send to us via email.
5. Make every day 25 visit sales call and make productive at least 70%.
6. Meeting sales targets annually.
7. Promoting new products and any special deals.
8. Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
9. Recording orders and sending details to the manager.
10. Giving feedback on sales trends
11. Making appointments with and meeting new customers
12. Agreeing sales, prices, contracts, and payments
13. Market research on competitor’s strategy.
14. Product development- he needs to evaluate the consumer behavior and then he should suggest to the head of sales and marketing for protentional products.
15. Responsible for handling marketing and promotional campaigns for Kenya market.
1. Must have more than 5 years relevant experience dealing with FMCG commodities and good knowledge about Kenya Market.
2. Should have graduated from good university.
3. Drive Bike and car and holding driving license.
4. Good in communication.
5. Positive spirit,
6. Believe in results,
7. Experience dealing with key accounts in Kenya is essential.