• Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
• Experience Level : Senior level
• Experience Length : 5 to 10 years
Key Responsibilities :
• Interacts with the customers promoting the hotel facilities and service.
• Building guest relationships and creating returned customers.
• Conduct daily, Weekly and monthly meetings / training with the supervisors.
• To ensure all conference guests are welcomed, invoices are correct and function sheets are well understood and communicated to the team.
• Working with maintenance to ensure all equipment is maintained at maximum efficiency.
• Interview, train, supervise and discipline the F&B staff to achieve efficient operation of the department.
• Building a bank of casuals to support busy periods.
• Working with the HR office and local colleagues / universities to ensure internships are supported.
• Assist in developing and carrying out action plans for the hotel to be environmentally conscious.
• Ensure all day-to-day operational activities are planned and assigned accordingly to all senior team members.
• Working with the head chef to ensure regular specials are in place and buffet menus are adapted to clients’ needs and a minimum of four times a year.
• Responsible for the F&B store and controls equipment and breakages and provides weakly report to the Director of F&B.
• Degree in Hospitality management or a relevant field, a Masters would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to manage and prioritize challenging workloads.
• Strongly results oriented, ability to work independently and show initiative.
• Significant IT skills, Communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified Candidates are asked to send their updated CV