Food & Beverage Manager
Responsible for (Direct reports):
All F&B Team
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
• Hire, train and manage, supervise, develop, discipline and counsel all food and beverage team members according to company policies and procedures.
• Review and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction to recommend operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in competitive environment requires such changes.
• Oversees the function of all Food and Beverage team members, facilities, sales and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
• Coordinates with the Exec. Chef for the preparation, presentation and service of Food and Beverage products to ensure highest quality at all times.
• Conducts daily pre-shift meetings with all F&B staff.
• Maintains a consistent focus on cleanliness throughout all areas.
• Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in F&B preparation and service in the hotel and restaurant field through trade publications and actual visits.
• Monitor, analyze, and control all labor and inventory costs. This includes preparing the appropriate reports, charts, and schedules to ensure that budgets are met or exceeded while quality is maintained and improved.
• Coordinate with Sales and Marketing the promotion of the F&B outlets and future events and promotions
• Design and implement new department operating policies and procedures as required.
Four (4) years’ experience in a similar role in a hospitality setting
Professional: Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related course
• Team management, leadership & team player
• Effective management: delivering profit center profitability
• Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
• Thorough and initiative
• Good relationship skills