• Must have a degree in any construction related field.
• Must have experience in construction Industry
• Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
• Understand electrical and hydraulic systems
• In depth knowledge of construction procedures and OSH guidelines.
• Ability to communicate and report effectively.
• Operate and promote safe working on the site.
• Equipment and materials management.
• Ensure completion of works on time.
• Report progress to managers, engineers and related persons.
• Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise daily activities on the site.
• Allocating general and daily responsibilities
• Ensure that there is enough manpower and resources on the site.
• Monitor attendance of the crew.