Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
To be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new product when necessary to ensure an increase in sales.
Reporting into Sales Supervisor.
• Calling prospective new customers from the provided leads list to introduce them to the company
• Meeting prospective sellers in person to assist with the initial onboarding process
• Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of Company products and services while onsite.
• Assisting customers to purchase products that will be beneficial to their businesses
• Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling.
• Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
• Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner.
• Effectively attending conferences and trade shows, where applicable.
• Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
• Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining accurate expense accounts.
• Updating and maintaining customer account records, including contact names and numbers for future sales.
• Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
• Aggressively following up on business opportunities.
• Freelancer shall complete a Scouting activity report each week by the end of the day on Friday and deliver it to the Sales Manager via email or in person.
• Scouts Reports must be turned in no later than the fifth of the month for the previous month.
• Additionally,Employee will provide a monthly Travel and Expense Activity Report no later than the fifth of the month for the previous month.
• Marketing Manager
• Customer Experience Manager
• Social Media Marketer
Key skills and Competencies
• Diploma in a business related course eg sales, marketing e.t.c .
• At least 6-12 months experience in a sales organization
• Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes
• Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• To be shared upon joining