Role Location: Nairobi
As a CSR, you are expected to:
Handle customer queries that come in via phone and email. The queries involve policy content, hospital admission procedures, reimbursement of medical claims and many more Ensure quality metrics are met in emails sent or calls handled. Ensure queries are handled within the service level agreements within the expected turnaround times. Take ownership of customer concerns and liaise with different departments to ensure resolution of customer queries. Investigate and resolve customer complaints to customer satisfaction. Develop or contribute to process or policy formulation to continuously enhance service levels. Work with email and call KPI and targets and ensure they are met.
The ideal candidate has:
• At least 2 years customer service experience.
• Language needs: English and French.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Track record of over-achieving KPIs.
• The flexibility to working in shifts.
• Prior experience in customer service working with CRM software where there is use of Omni channel (call, email, chat) are an added advantage.
• Past customer service experience in a fast paced customer facing or back office environment where there were large volumes of customer interactions.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Portuguese or French are asset.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different client temperaments.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Understanding of the insurance industry is an added advantage.
• Understanding of data privacy and confidentiality.
• Flexible to work in multiple Shifts