The eligible person will report to the Property Manager and take charge of the front desk and ensure client needs and inquiries are met promptly, effectively and courteously.
• Serve as the welcoming point of contact for walk-in visitors and prospective clients.
• Handle all incoming telephone queries and concerns.
• Follow up communication by letter, email or text.
• Communicate clearly types of units available as well as amenities, rental terms and conditions.
• Schedule property viewings.
• Escalate matters to the relevant senior personnel.
• Manage outsourced service providers.
• Schedule maintenance calls where applicable.
• Establish rapport with tenants so they always feel valued and appreciated.
• Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieval.
• Receive goods and confirming that they are as stated in the delivery note.
• Ensuring rented units are ready and in good condition before tenants move in.
• Ensure proper inventory is taken and maintained in all furnished units and any losses are made good.
• Assist the administration staff.
• Review procurement requests, initiate and carry out procurement procedures.
• Manage stock and inventory of any materials, distribute as required, and keep a clear record of the same.
• At least two years’ experience in a busy office.
• Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.