Industry - Information Technology
Location - Nairobi
Gross Salary – 75k
• Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Use UX design best practices to design solutions.
• Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Appreciate & develop high-quality Front End/UI patterns.
• A great sense of personal responsibility to the assigned work.
• Keen interest to innovate around features and align them to the overall team goals and business objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum a Bachelor's degree in relevant areas e.g. Computer Science, ICT, Web design, etc.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience.
• Strong English in written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of CSS framework – Bootstrap
• Working knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
• Intermediate knowledge of a front-end framework – React.JS in the design, development, testing, securing, and deployment of front-end web applications
• Intermediate knowledge and ability to connect web applications developed to our RESTful API services and third-party services
• Understanding of testing web applications
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Working knowledge of Git, BitBucket version control, and software collaboration tool
• Basic knowledge of object-oriented development language - C#, VB.NET, .NET framework.
• Basic knowledge of database management systems - MS SQL Server
• Experience in Azure, Cloud Services (REST), Power BI.
• Portfolio of previous Front End projects
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front- End Web Developer) on or before 25th September 2021.