He/she will be an ambassador for the organisation and will be the first point of contact for inquiries, complaints, and questions. The desired candidate Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a receptionist.
• Greeting members and users of the gym as they come through reception.
• Provide exceptional customer service experience to members, non-members and users of the facility.
• Enrolling new members and assisting current members with their queries.
• Checking in members and verifying memberships.
• Registering prospective members and guiding them to the correct person.
• Providing information on classes and availability.
• Ensuring that adequate stocks of information, packs and leaflets are available at reception.
• Ensuring the safety and security of visitors, members and staff at all times.
• Handling telephone inquiries.
• Diploma in Hospitality, Business or related field.
• Friendly and approachable with an outgoing personality.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Basic numeracy skills.
• Able to prioritise work, handle pressure and take confident day-to-day decisions.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone.
• Willingness and ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours.
• Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 20,000 – 25,000 (Approx. 200 - 250 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 8th October 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***