• Attend to walk in customers and visitors, directing them accordingly as per their request.
• Perform clerical receptionist duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Manage the switchboard and answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls to appropriate parties;
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers and sign for all incoming packages; arrange pick up for out-going package;
• Ensure that all deliveries made in the office are received together with invoices which should be submitted to the senior finance officer;
• Keep track of stock for office Stationery, Kitchen supplies, drinking water and any other office equipment required for office use and ensure timely requisition of the same;
• Ensure the front desk is always tidy and well organized to portray a professional image to visitors and clients;
• Manage the office cleaning by ensuring that the office is cleaned on time, the kitchen and the bathroom are well cleaned and kept tidy;
• Reconciles monthly petty cash in liaison with the Senior Finance Officer;
• Coordinate all the travel logistics with the driver within the organization;
• Develop a tracker system for maintenance, car issues and fueling of the vehicle;
• Assist in meetings, venue co-ordination, and event organizing;
• Manage office access for all the staff members and clients;
• Monitor the flow of visitors to the office;
• Develop and maintain the office electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Work closely with the Procurement and Logistics Officer to ensure that the procurement policies and procedures are followed, and goods and services procured on time.
• At least a Degree in Business / Office Administration / Public Relations or any other related field;
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in front office administration, or related fields;
• Computer skills including the ability to operate emails, spreadsheet and Word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Good customer relations skills;
• Good time management skills, organizing and planning;
• Confident, self-motivated and reliable;
• Good listener, proactive, team builder;
• Good interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to email@example.com. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer