Job Location: (Eastern Bypass Kamakis Ruiru)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit.
• Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting and introduces the customer to a salesperson.
• Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
• Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
• Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, using an ups card, a computer system, a log sheet or other method established by the dealership.
• Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for managers weekly.
• Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
• Assists service customers during the morning and evening service rush whenever possible.
• Assists with clerical duties as requested.
• Maintains a professional appearance.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Push company’s product on social media
Receptionist - Education and/or Experience (Garage/Workshop)
• 1 year work experience.
• Diploma in the related line of work.
• Computer skills.
Receptionist - Language Skills (Garage/Workshop)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization