Only applications received via BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
About the role:
• You will provide administration support for the smooth functioning of the department on a daily basis. Performs secretarial duties, which require the handling of confidential and sensitive information.
• You will represents the department through the management of correspondence, telephone and personal contacts. Undertakes projects as directed by the Line Manager in order to support Departmental/Corporate initiatives.
• Manages, coordinates and maintains calendar of appointments, travel arrangements, records of communication (documents, faxes, mail) to meet the requirements of the department, to record, filter, disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters.
• Independently manages multiple task and assigned projects whilst respecting the deadlines and simultaneously ensuring the integrity of all information and data.
• Communicates and provide information internally and externally to assist and enable administrative support and effective service to the concerned sections.
• Follow-up with other sections/departments to ensure that request are carried out and activities are coordinated.
• Arranges required office equipment for new and existing staff.
• Accesses and maintains records for Department Assets.
• Diploma in a business management or any other related field.
• Background in aviation or airline experience is an added advantage.
• Industry accredited qualification/ IATA certification
• Computer literate
• Strong communication/ interpersonal skills.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Ability to work in a cross-culture environment
• Excellent communication and computer skills
• Excellent written/spoken English
• Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline
• Should be motivated, responsible and focused