Reporting to: Hotel Manager
Location: Homa Bay Town
- Managing incoming telephone calls and providing face to face customer service
- Welcoming and registering guests, managing check-in and checkout processes and orienting guests through the hotel
- Ensuring that all charges are correctly posted to the guests’ bills following the standard procedures
- Dealing with cash, cheque and credit transactions
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial statutory requirements including filing and payment of Catering levy, VAT and WHT etc.
- Preparing and maintaining financial records including: generation of invoices, follow up on payments due, month end closing processes and general journal entries
- Assisting auditors by providing financial information as may be required
- Liaising with service providers, utilities companies and local authorities as necessary
- Maintaining files, materials, information, staff schedules and related data
- Supporting staff on administration and operational issues
- Diploma in Front Office Operations
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Minimum KCSE Grade C+
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate
- Ability to market on social media and other online platforms will be an added advantage
- Reliability and flexibility in employment hours.
- Ability to follow protocols, prioritize and multitask in an organised manner.
- Possess a passion to optimize customer service and ensure clients have a positive experience.
- Ability to communicate with other staff and service providers.
- Work as a team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Please send your CV by Friday, November 5, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.